10 Oktober 2016

birthday girl #2: going out


Hello lovelies,

of course I also had a birthday party with my friends in Vienna! We went for dinner at Koi, an Asian restaurant which I really love! Afterwards we went for drinks to our favourite pub Wind&Mills in the 6th district. Of course I had to wear one of my favourite brand Killstar for my day:

Cardigan: Killstar // Necklace: Ebay // Shirt: Killstar // Shorts: H&M // Tights: Primark // Shoes: Iron Fist
I love those shoes so much! Yes, I ordered boots in summer but I had to had them because I love bats, the fit, the style of the heel and they are designed from Ash Costello <3
This big hooded cardigan was one of my first Killstar buys and I am still satisfied with it. It is so big and flowy and it kept me warm all night :)
I bought my necklace on ebay for 2 Dollars. I had to adjust it a bit so that the pentacle was in front of the wings but now I like it like that. It reminds me of Supernatural <3
My make-up was pretty simple for that day: winged eyeliner and red lips
I think it does not look that bad with my red hair anyway!
I had a lot of fun that night/day with my friends and really enjoyed myself. It is so sad I did not make any pictures but I did not want to take my camera with me and I hate bad cell phone pics. I totally forgot the time because we had so much fun so I guess it is not that bad :)

xoxo

3 Kommentare:

  1. It's always good to forget time when there is a party. That means You had lotsa fun :D
    Love that outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the winged boots, they look really cute yet spooky :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my gosh those boots are too die for! I love killstar too <3 hope you had a good birthday party!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    AntwortenLöschen