31 Dezember 2015

New Years Resolutions 2016 :)



Hello lovelies,

this year is nearly over so it is time for my quote of this year: My only goal for 2015 is to be happier than I was in 2014! I think it worked out pretty well even though it was not my only goal but mostly my main goal!
I want to review my year with all its ups and downs and want to know which goals of 2015 I managed to reach. Afterwards I want to define my goals for 2016. 
But first what happened this year?

*I finished my first year of service, now I am a class teacher of the 1b and I am so happy with my job!

*The first event this year was La vie en Rose and the  Btssb Teaparty in Paris there!

*I was lucky this year and won Giveaways from Tipitii and 'Can you smell the Colour?' :D

*I made some business cards for my Blog I need now often!

*I was at the Fashion Camp Vienna, had fun there and met lovely fellow bloggers!

*We had our  first J-Fashion Bring&Buy in Vienna.

*Me and my bf are now together for 5 years <3

*I was one day at Rock in Vienna  to see Babymetal!

*I invented my new series 'Trying Asian Candy' and I should definitely do it more often!

*I was in Japan for the first time and it was amazing!

*The Metamorphose Teaparty in Vienna, the after-party and the Bring&Buy on the next day took place and was a great success!

*I made various reviews about CD Japan, some Tony Moly products , Black Craft and Moon Bunny.

Looking back to my resolutions of 2015 I am not that satisfied since I got the same 4 goals for 3 years now and I do not manage to do it D: Of course was time shirt and I was a little bit lazy to do stuff but it was a year full of work and new experiences. My goals for 2016 are:

1. I want to alternate the topics 'Trendlove', 'Trying Asian Candy', recipes and my tutorials monthly!
2. I want to sew bloomers!
3. I want to wear more Pastel Goth, Goth and J-Fashion in my daily life! (1 outfit in 1-2 weeks)
4. I want to get in (a better) shape!
5. I want to be more open and try new things! Food, fashion, events, new activities - everything :D

This year I mamaged to do 4 of 8 goals which is not bad. So I took some of 2015 and reinvented them and made just 5 but definitely bigger goals. I am pretty satisfied withthem but I hope I will remember them the whole next year xD

So let us all give the new year a new chance and be grateful to ecxperience it! Life is not linear, be glad there are up's and down's! Otherwise it would get boring and it only makes us stronger and wiser :)
My main goal for 2016 is to be happier than I was in 2015!

Thank you all for reading and staying with me!
I wish you a happy new year and loads of fun celebrating it!

xoxo

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin schon so gespannt auf 2016! Und wünsche dir alles Gute für den Jahresanfang und für den Rest des Jahres natürlich auch! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank! Ich wünsche dir natürlich auch das Beste im neuen Jahr :)

      Löschen