14 Oktober 2015

Japan Holiday 2015: Day 6 (Ai Akizuki's birthday party)

Hello lovelies,

as stated in my last post thanks to Duplica we were invited to Ai Akizuki´s birthday party! It was like a teaparty where everyone had to pay a little service charge and everyone got free food and drinks therefor. It was so awesome the room was air-conditioned because the heat outside was really exhausting!
Yaya and me made some streetsnaps before we left the appartment:
Headdress: handmade // Bolero: vintage // JSK: Lady Sloth // Shoes: Deichmann // Bag: Innocent World

All in all I was pretty satisfied with my look. It was still too hot for me but at least we only had to walk there and then stayed in the whole teaparty^^
Detail shots:
The wind was ruining my hairstyle - yay-.-
My beloved Grimoire necklace I bought in Paris last year was a stable piece I definitely wanted to take to Japan with me ^.^

This was Team Austria at the birthday teaparty:
Lea, me, Jasmin, Duplica and Yaya
The punch was really delicious and refreshing! Something you just really need on such a hot summer day!
The buffet was really comprehensive! All kinds of cakes and sweets were there and every single one looked so beautiful! Nearly to beautiful to eat ;D

After the food we saw a video from people congratulating Ai for her birthday. I really enjoyed the birthday party a lot even though it was hard to follow since the most was in japanese. But lovely Ai helped us out since she knows english very well :)
Thank you for letting us join, Ai!
I am interrupting here my Japan posts since the Teaparty is this weekend :3
So stay tuned for some Metamorphose Teaparty posts!

xoxo♥

1 Kommentar:

  1. Post, Link, Banner Anforderung

    Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an miaberlinbacklinks@yahoo.com (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.

    AntwortenLöschen