04 Juni 2014

One project done. The other one starts today!


Hello lovelies,

today I handed my bachelor thesis in. The last 2 weeks were aweful for me but let us start from the beginning:
I sent my adviser my whole thesis 3 weeks ago. He did not wrote me anything back so I thought I would not get a feedback or modification suggestions from him. Well, last wednesday I sent the bachelor thesis to a print shop to print and bind it because they need 4 working days to do so. Some hours later my adviser wrote me a long email with a load of stuff I should change..well, first I had to cry a bit ;_; Then I plucked up my courage and found an other print shop which did it in 2 days..!!
So I had 4-5 days to rework the whole again..

Well, the deed is done. I had so many troubles with the whole stuff I am glad I did not give up in the end xD
I am so happy now! 
But now I have to wait until I get my mark on it and in september there is my exam about it.
Until then I have enough time for me and all the stuff I missed out the last months. This includes also my body and health.

Well, I always had some extra pounds and was aware of them. I know what I can wear and what I should not. I felt okay, was not always happy about me but most time I liked me.
But now I reached I point where I want to change that! There re so many awesome (th)inspiration pics from people on the internet - I adore the before and after pics so much!
This is a lovely tumblrsite: *click*

So I am starting my challenge today.
I do not want to get to a size 4 or 6, this is not my goal. A  size 8 or 10 seems to me like a more reachable goal because some of my clothes are already this size^^
I just want to feel fitter and be more active! My biggest enemy is my everlasting laziness..

Sorry for the long wordy post but I am glad to state it so I have to do it ;P
Would you be interested in my journey?
Some healthy recipes and stuff like that?
I promise this blog will not turn into a fitness and health blog ;)
It is just another part of my life :)

xoxo

7 Kommentare:

  1. *throws cofetti for the BA*
    Well done, after all this trouble.. know let's hope for a good mark :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you :3 Long time no real!
      Jep, let's hope they wo n't need too long xD

      Löschen
  2. yay, Konfetti *mitschmeiß* :D Das mit dem erstmal weinen kann ich so gut verstehen, mich werfen solche unglücklichen Ereignisse auch immer total aus der Bahn ^^"
    Und ich fänds voll kuhl hier auch was über deine Fitness-Fortschritte zu lesen. Ich bin ja selbst erst seit Anfang des Jahres dabei regelmäßig was zu machen und freu mich noch über so kleine Sachen wie dass ich beim Dehnen mit den Fingerspitzen auf den Boden komme xD Finds also schon noch spannend wie andere Anfänger so voran kommen ^^ Welcher Art von Bewegung bist du denn angetan?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. *gleich in Konfetti ertrink* Haha XD
      Normalerweise weine ich nicht viel, Filme und dergleichen lassen mich auch kalt, aber solche Hiobsbotschaften vertrage ich nicht XD
      Oh, das freut mich! Da kann ich auch mich bei dir motivieren :D
      Im Grunde sind es Challenges, die es entweder als Bilder im Internet gibt (akademischen Squat Challenge, Sexy Leg Challenge usw.), aber auch workouts auf YouTube ^^

      Löschen
  3. Ach, das ist wirklich ärgerlich dass das mit der BA-Arbeit dir so kurzfristig so einen Riesen-Stress bereitet hat! Aber fein dass dus trotzdem gemeistert hast :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, das hat mich auch geärgert..aber vielleicht ist mein Betreuer nun zufriedener und gibt was gutes her XD Wenn ich nichts mehr geändert hätte und womöglich noch ne schlechte Note bekommen hätte, ich könnte mir selbst nicht verzeihen.. Aber jz heißts mal hoffen und bangen D:

      Löschen
  4. Ahh freut mich das du die BA jetzt fertig hast! :D
    Bin gespannt wies dir mit der Challenge gehen wird und fänds toll darüber hier lesen zu können :D

    AntwortenLöschen